首页 无邪网校 英语田 Howard 的英语田

Can you sing a song.

Can you sing a song, if you can, sing a song now, if you can't let's sing with m ...

Read More
0评论 07.08

Sing a song.

Can you sing a song, if you can't, let's sing with me, but, I think I can't sing ...

Read More
0评论 07.07

Piano.

Piano is kind of in, f, in skirts well you know what is that.Instrument I mean.I ...

Read More
0评论 07.06

Two.

Do you watch is too.The two.If you say him to beings.Sorry it's, it's two beans. ...

Read More
0评论 07.05

Rain.

Rain is a kind of weather, if honors it rains and a lot of waters calm down, dru ...

Read More
0评论 07.04

Paper.

A paper is kind of thing they used, words, to make it, and we can play at cards ...

Read More
0评论 07.03

Books.

I books is a kind of funny books, in name, who is, po me e y e. You know it, ver ...

Read More
0评论 07.02

Swimming.

Tomorrow.I was swimming with my friend, so.Today, I swim with my, friend, well I ...

Read More
0评论 07.01

My friend.

My friend is named lin yao han, this is not the real one, but I want to say.He i ...

Read More
0评论 06.30

Theory.

Well you can you do know what I was saying, but you will know what is sir.It's a ...

Read More
0评论 06.29

Volcano.

Volcano inside a volcano there's a lot of strange feeling inside, it had strange ...

Read More
0评论 06.28

Watermelon.

Dad, this fruit is a kind of the fruit, when you eat it, then some things that y ...

Read More
0评论 06.27

What, is a a phone.

A phone is a kind of feeling, that is, you can see it everywhere it is very, do ...

Read More
0评论 06.25

, my song.

My son is a kind of funny song, now I said now, raising the seller than vote.May ...

Read More
0评论 06.23

Book.

A book is kind of things that you like to see it, do you know what is inside wha ...

Read More
0评论 06.23

My book.

My book is called, fox on stage, when inside the book it tells, the fox, wants t ...

Read More
0评论 06.22

Potato chips.

Potato chips, you know what is it.It's very good.And it has some flavors, even h ...

Read More
0评论 06.21

What time is it.

Today, our classmates are very.Very.Not happy, because we are learning what time ...

Read More
0评论 06.20

My notebook.

I have a new notebook, inside the loop, inside no notebook.I have something insi ...

Read More
0评论 06.19

My toy.

My toy is an old toy it's not a new toy anymore, The old toy I was, doesn't play ...

Read More
0评论 06.18
顶部