首页 无邪网校 英语田 Yolanda 的英语田

3月6日

今日内容:学校网课进行了数学、语文、英语 三科,积累古诗《破阵子》南朝后主 李煜, ...

Read More
0评论 03.06

3月5日

今日内容,练琴一小时二十分,古诗积累《浪淘沙》李煜,语文书上四时田园杂兴,清平乐 ...

Read More
0评论 03.05

3月3日记录

今日正常进行,古诗两首,《乌夜啼》《宿新市徐公店》。单词20个,关于星期几的,adve ...

Read More
0评论 03.03

3月2日内容

今天学校网上开学,有些忙乱。古诗三首,虞美人,宿建德江,回乡偶书,英语背单词20个 ...

Read More
0评论 03.02

2月29日内容

周六,由于疫情继续宅家,没有任何课外班,raz复习F十小本, mercy wanton chapter1-5 ...

Read More
0评论 02.29

Yolanda的英语田

今日练琴一小时、寒假作业语文数学各一页,英语练习题两个话题,it is not fair. the ...

Read More
0评论 12.27

坚持阅读

8月19日,听raz,糊涂女佣,junnie b,读razE中的7本,糊涂女佣Thank you Amelia Bede ...

Read More
0评论 08.19

The garden

Toad looked at the ground The seeds still did not start to grow. .What shall I d ...

Read More
2评论 03.04

The

That night Toad looked out of his window. Drat!"said Toad "My seeds have not sta ...

Read More
0评论 03.03

The garden

Toad put his head close to the ground and said loudly, Now seeds, Start growing! ...

Read More
0评论 03.02

The garden

The Garden Frog was in his garden Toad came walking by y .What a fine garden you ...

Read More
0评论 03.01

The list

Frog ran after the list He ran over hills and swamps but the list blew on and on ...

Read More
0评论 02.27

The list

Frog and Toad went on a long walk Then Toad took ok the list rom his pocket agai ...

Read More
0评论 02.26

The list

Toad took hi Is clothes out Of the closet and put them on Then he crossed out Ge ...

Read More
0评论 02.25

The list

A List One morning Toad sat in bed I have many things to do, he said I will writ ...

Read More
0评论 02.24

Christmas Eve

There was Frog Hello, Toad. 'he said "I am very sorry to be late I was wrappig y ...

Read More
0评论 02.23

Christmas Eve

. What if Frog is being chased y a big animal with many sharp teeth? What if he ...

Read More
0评论 02.22

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve On Christmas Eve load cooked a big dinner He decorated the tree Fr ...

Read More
0评论 02.21

The surprise

A wind came It blew across the land The pile of leaves that Frog had raked for T ...

Read More
0评论 02.17

The surprise

Frog ran through the woods so that Toad would not see him Toad ran through the h ...

Read More
0评论 02.15
12345下一页
顶部